Premier Care Physiotherapy – Book a FREE Consultation with a Chiropractor at our clinic on Yonge St in Richmond Hill.
Dr. Stephanie Juffs’ journey into chiropractic started when she attended the University of Western Ontario where she obtained an Honours Specialization in Kinesiology, with an additional Major in Rehabilitation Sciences. At Western she developed an interest in the biomechanics of the human body, and assessment and rehabilitation of injuries, which led her to the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College to pursue her Doctor of Chiropractic. While studying at CMCC, Dr. Juffs also obtained a Certification in Medical Acupuncture from McMaster University.
Premier Care Physiotherapy’s Commitment to You
- A team of highly professional, experienced and dedicated rehabilitation practitioners.
- Full resources and support in all modalities of therapy. We are your one stop shop.
- A modern clinic fully loaded with state of the art equipment and pristine private treatment rooms for your added comfort.
- Clients receive a customized and comprehensive plan to maximize their success rate for a full and pain free recovery.
- Preventative and educational programs available for seniors and workplace needs.
- Our building is wheelchair accessible with free parking